Do you have one of the following licencing sets and you are not utilising Microsoft Intune? It would be criminal.
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E3
- Enterprise Mobility + Security E5
- Microsoft 365 E3
- Microsoft 365 E5
- Microsoft 365 F1
- Microsoft 365 Business
- Microsoft 365 Education A1
- Microsoft 365 Education A3
- Microsoft 365 Education A5
Its time roll out the company portal and manage your corporate data across all mobile device.
Microsoft Intune is not available for the following licence sets and you need need to purchase one of the valid sets above.
- Office 365 F1
- Office 365 Business Premium
- Azure Active Directory Free, Basic, Premium P1, Premium P2 None
Launch Microsoft Azure Portal
Open Intune either by using the Search resources, services, and docs or from your favourites. Select Client apps, Apps.
As you can see, there are no applications found currently within Client apps. In this section are able to define a number of different applications types with can be used whole Microsoft Intune platform.
For the purposes of this blog post we are only focusing on Other –> Built-In applications which have been optimised by Microsoft to ensure that all corporate data and general applications are secure.
Built-In applications target most of the Microsoft applications that are used day to day by all corporate enterprises. We will be selecting Adobe Acrobat Reader for Intune as an example of how to configure and publish applications into the company portal.
Click on your chosen app, press “Select” and press “Add”
Select Properties, App information – configure
Within this section you will need we will need configure the app information with the following
- Category – This is not key but allows you group business, productivity, etc.. applications together
- Display this as a feature app in the Compant Portal – Yes
- Logo – Give the application a logo which will appear in the company portal
Save the changes
Select Assignments, Add group
Under Assignment type, I have selected Available for enrolled devices.
Select Include Groups, Select Yes, Press OK x2 and Save
This will now make this application available within the company portal and you can repeat this process for other built-in applications.
This concludes this post
The Author – Blogabout.Cloud